Code Coverage Summary v1.3.0 Released!
I'm pleased to announce the latest release of my popular GitHub Action Code Coverage Summary. Code Coverage Summary v1.3.0 brings new features, compatibility with more test frameworks and improvements to supply chain security.
Code Coverage Summary reads Cobertura format coverage files from your test suite and outputs a text or markdown summary that can be posted as a Pull Request comment or included in Release Notes to give you an immediate insight into the health of your code without using a third-party site.
- 🗃 Now supports glob pattern matching for multiple coverage files
- ✔ Improved compatibility with simplecov & simplecov-cobertura
- ➕ Now compatible with MATLAB's code coverage plugin
- 🔐 Docker image signed using Sigstore
- 🕵️♂️ Compatible with StepSecurity Secure Workflows
Blue vector created by vectorjuice - www.freepik.com